Brought to you by WYSAGE and NAMI Wyoming
Keynote speaker: Dr. Fred Frese
Please note that when registering online payment is not collected. Please send check or money order via mail.
Registration forms for the 2014 Consumer Conference and the Application for Financial Support is located in the downloads area to the right and can be downloaded as a PDF.
- 11:00-1:00 - Registration/Conference Check In
- 12:00-12:50 - YSAGE, INC Area Board Elections – Executive Officer Nominations (Separate meeting Space Provided)
- 12:50-1:10 - Welcome and Introduction: Tammy Noel, NAMI Wyoming, Davina Rayburn, WYSAGE, Governor’s Behavioral Health Advisory Council: Rob Johnston, Ongoing Voting for WYSAGE Offered until 6 PM
- 1:10-2:00 - “Self-Acceptance and Recovery”: Dr. Victor Ashear
- 2:10-3:00 - Dr. Alice Russler
- 3:10-4:00 - Courtney Hucke
- 4:10-5:00 - Photo Voice Group
- 5:10-6:10 - Dr. Fred Frese (Keynote)
- 6:10-7:00 - Break before dinner; hotel check-in; etc.
- 7:00-8:30 - Awards Dinner: WYSAGE Announcements; NAMI Volunteer & Advocate of the Year; Casper CIT Officer Award
- 7:00-8:00 - Breakfast
- 8:00-8:50 - Dr. Fred Frese
- 9:00-9:50 - Janet Jares
- 10:00-10:50 - Breakouts: Lou Dowell; Susan Rogers; Kim Dyer
- 11:00-11:50 - Consumer Panel
- 12:00-1:00 - Lunch (NAMI Wyoming Annual Meeting)
- 1:10-2:00 - Alica Smith
- 2:10-3:00 - WYSAGE Annual Meeting
- 3:00-3:15 - Evaluations and Wrap Up: Davina Rayburn WYSAGE; Tammy Noel, NAMI Wyoming
Make checks payable to NAMI Wyoming and mail to: (At this time we are not able to take debit/credit cards due to the fees. If you do not have a checking account we will accept money orders.)
c/o Tammy Noel
PO Box 1883
Casper, WY 82602
NAMI Wyoming’s mission is to be a force for change in the lives of all those affected by mental illness.
Download Registration Forms
To register for the 2014 Wyoming Consumer Conference or for a scholarship, register online or print and return the appropriate form below.
Make checks payable to NAMI Wyoming and mail to: NAMI Wyoming, c/o Tammy Noel, PO Box 1883, Casper, WY 82602.
NAMI of Wyoming is the State’s primary organization for information about relevant issues, advancements & progress in the field of mental illness. We lead for positive change in the attitudes of the general public, public officials & the media. NAMI WY strives to ensure the availability & accessibility of quality support & research; leading to a better quality of life for people affected by mental illness. NAMI WY eliminates barriers & confronts prejudices; helping people recognize that mental illness is a challenge like any other illness.